Vietnam is a famous country with superb landscapes and friendly people broadcasted on films and advertisements. In the recent years, a lot of films have been producing to meet the needs of enhancing images of Vietnam in the international tourism market. Some of these representatives can be founded as below:
- The Kong: skull lsland :
The film has brought a new angle to seeVietnam, with its gorgeous and otherworldly natural and cultural heritage sites, which film producers crave, is willing to host foreign film productions after the fresh success of “Kong: Skull Island” shot in northern Ninh Binh, Quang Ninh and central Quang Binh provinces. This is the land of a famous UNESCO’s natural heritage called Phong Nha- Ke Bang and the land of the most beautiful caves in Vietnam & the world named Son Doong cave,Thien Duong cave.Compare with Halong & Ninh Binh, Quang Binh is the most filmed destination out of the three.
2. Toi Thay Hoa Vang Tren Co Xanh(Yellow Flowers on the Green Grass) features the beauty of Vietnamese landscape, people and culture. The film was produced in the Southern province called Phu Yen in which has the most outstanding landscape and harmony of ocean and mountain, create an unforgettable film for film – lovers. It also won the Golden Lotus Award for best feature film at the biennial 19th Viet Nam Film Festival organized by the Ministry of Culture.
3.“Cha cõng con – Father and son”
Like the newest monster movie of “Kong: Skull Island, highlights the beauty of Vietnam’s landscapes. The film was expected to introduce to the audiences at home and abroad the beautiful and multi-colored natural landscapes of the Fatherland – Ha Giang where is famous for Dong Van Plateau, Khau Vai love market and the valley of colorful flowers combined with cultural diversity of the ethnics.
4. More recently, Joe Wright scoured the world looking for a place that perfectly fits the magical world of Neverland for the classic movie “Pan” with Hugh Jackman. He found his dreamland in the world’s biggest cave, Son Doong in Quang Binh and got approval from Vietnamese authorities.
- Why did they choose Vietnam or that specific province to shoot films?
Director Jordan Vogt-Roberts spent six months searching the globe for places to film “Kong: Skull Island, at the first sight, his professional eyes and heart were captured by Ha Long Bay and Trang An tourism complex in the provinces of Quang Ninh and Ninh Binh, and Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park in the central province of Quang Binh.
In the interview with local newspaper, the film director Jordan Vogt-Roberts, and movie star Tom Hiddleston had given a big impression to the landscape in Vietnam and said that:
- “The look of Vietnam is gorgeous and otherworldly at the same time,”
- “There’s such a raw, powerful and unspoiled beauty that general audiences hadn’t experienced on screen before. There’s a ruggedness and a beauty to a place like Vietnam”.
- “It’s such a beautiful part of the world. I find that people on that side of the world have that general graciousness that we lack here (in the US). And so I sincerely believe that our film will have a positive impact on tourism, filming, and a general understanding of how stunning and beautiful the country is”.
- As you can see, Vietnam has many untouched places where travelers can be able to live and enjoy the different way of life and have one – time – only experience in their journey. Ha Giang is the most case with unchanging culture for over 500 years of forming and developing their tradition. When you are in there, you must visit the market, where are places of cultural exchange when the couple meet and sing together and people of all ethnic groups express special dishes such as rice of H’mong, pig feet soup, meat hotpot. Special products are also sold here like bee larvae, mint honey, Lung Phin tea. The Old Quarter in Dong Van is typical of houses at the age of hundreds of years. Besides, Ha Giang has many major festivals such as the newly-built house ceremony of the Lo Lo, Spring Festival of H’mong and Dao ethnic group,ect.
If you want to explore the beauties of Vietnam and its culture differently, we would highly recommend you to use BNT travel’s services which is the most trustable and experienced agency in Vietnam. The company has a good reputation in creating tours uniquely which bring travelers to some unexplored yet areas.Why choose BNT:The BNT travel company established last years and started to provide comprehensive services with a variety of choice. From cruise car tour from North to South; private car in Central of Vietnam like Danang to Hue, Hoi An to Hue and surrounding areas are our best seller and had confirmed our prestige in the market; to the adventure tours like exploring caves in Quang Binh, enjoying the beautiful way of life in Ha Giang, ect.The company guarantees to convince you by the best possible travel arrangements and our hospitality not just by words by mouth.
- Our standard of service is the main priorities:
Our company guarantees to take care of every individual so that all of your requirements will be fulfilled by the best service.
BNT travel staffs are trying their best to improve our service and building a reputable company.
- Friendly and experience driver team
Our drivers are well trained, good English skills and experienced in driving due to working in the field many years.
They are always friendly, well timing, professional and know how to satisfy the customers. Whether you need a Hue private car with driver or require full travel service, our team is ready to serve. Detail our services: www.bnttravel.com.vn/hue-private-car
- Our Prices
Dealing directly with BNT travel cuts out the middleman and gives you the best price for any services. We also usually have big promotion for those who are interested.
Our price is a competitive factor which means we always find the best solutions for travelers to cut some of their costs while traveling, meanwhile, enjoy the most exotic and fantastic experience.
- Speed, easy, punctual and flexible.
When you travel in Viet Nam, BNT travel understands that your time is very limited. In order to save time as much as we could, we tailor the most convenient duration based on their requirements and our experiences.Read more about BNT Travel: www.bnttravel.com.vn